- You represent a local authority, a local/regional/national governement;
- Your governance has made cultural policy a priority for economic and territorial development;
- Your local government is searching for partners Europe-wide;
- You believe that cultural policies have to be conceived at all level of governance;
- You believe in a bottom-up approach to cultural policy-making;
Get in touch with your colleagues in Europe!
- Dissemination of innovative cultural practices in Europe
- Discussions on the future of European culture
- Diversification of members
- Contribute to the construction of partnerships to set up projects
- Subscription to the monthly newsletter
- Reception of annual report
Join the actions of LIKE! to highlight your commitment for the Europe of culture but also to highlight the specificities of your territory
- participate in the working groups that carry out analyzes on policies and cultural events in Europe and propose concrete actions for the Europe of culture. Check out the reports of the working groups.
- receive an annual review, which is at the same time a thematic, political and scientific review. Contribute to the review.
- receive a monthly decision-making brochure on cultural policies in Europe. Contribute to the decision-making brochures.
- participate in formations
- propose or take part in cultural cooperation actions at the european scale
- participation in debates, conferences, thematic workshops and field visits in Europe
Image and visibility of our members
- Communication of your new membership in social networks
- Launch your event in our calendar on the website and on our newsletter
- Logo of your structure of the annual activity report
- Access through a login to detailed files and publications of all members (coming soon)
The more active you are the more efficient the network will be!
- Help us expand our network and influence cultural policy-making
- Become a member of the Committee and / or the Board (Network guidelines instances)
- Share your European cultural news
- Participate in our research activities
How to join?
All members must pay an annual fee. Membership becomes effective upon payment of the fee. All members are committed to support, promote and share the network, its values and its objectives as they are described in the statutes.
To join our network and become a member, you can download, fill out and send the form below.